Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

Really Detailed!

This is probably the best stop motion I've seen on Newgrounds. From the changing perspective, the different lighting, not to mention the sheer number of animated characters and set pieces, this is bar by which all others that follow it will be measured. Great fucking work!

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

Great!

It upsets me to see an animation like this with such a low score. Sometimes, I question this website's commitment to Sparkle Motion...

Willy Wonka harsh reality Willy Wonka harsh reality

This was great!

Really very funny. I love the look on Charlie's face and his shaky ass hands holding the ticket. Good stuff.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Perfect!

It's fucking awesome guys. REALLY well done. All the levels play like their counterparts, and the level of detail, I mean, holy shit. Really outdid yourselves with this. I know it took years of hard work, and it paid off.

Abobo responds:

Thanks, glad to see lots of people "get" what's happening here.

Cavern of the Evil Wizard Cavern of the Evil Wizard

Genius!

What an awesome idea! Why in the hell does this have such a bad score? Sometimes I wonder about people... Now, if you'll be so kind as to make the Last Starfighter video game my childhood dreams will all have come true...

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, imagine me doing that wheezy laugh of that alien with the turtle shell on his head.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Beard-tastic!

Keep up the great work Bom!

Shapeless Shapeless

I can't wait for another album. The last one was ridiculously good.

Crest Crest

Fucking awesome! Checked out your you tube as well, really great stuff. What can't you do good sir?

UNDERNATION responds:

keep a grown-ups schedule, I haven't woken up before 11 in months. Thanks for the props dead, love your work as well.

pick me up baby pick me up baby

Great Job as usual!

Congrats on the win :)

snayk responds:

:D Thanks man! Good to hear from you. Hope everything is well.

Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor

I love the lighting! This is probably my favorite of yours. The colors are perfect and all the little details are great. Keep up the great work!

Aigis responds:

Thank you!

Wash Over Me Part 2 Wash Over Me Part 2

I agree with Swagson, there was definetly tension between reading the 2 sets. The writing was particularly good. Easy flow of conversation, and it didn't sound forced or bullshitty. Really excellent work!

Dragonspine. Dragonspine.

Wow!

Every time I look at your stuff, it gets better and better. This one is especially impressive. Nice work!