All 42 art Reviews

Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor Nocturne Op.37 No.1 in G minor

I love the lighting! This is probably my favorite of yours. The colors are perfect and all the little details are great. Keep up the great work!

Aigis responds:

Thank you!

Wash Over Me Part 2 Wash Over Me Part 2

I agree with Swagson, there was definetly tension between reading the 2 sets. The writing was particularly good. Easy flow of conversation, and it didn't sound forced or bullshitty. Really excellent work!

Dragonspine. Dragonspine.

Wow!

Every time I look at your stuff, it gets better and better. This one is especially impressive. Nice work!

Disapper 3 Disapper 3

Terrific!

You are one of my favorite comic artists on Newgrounds, and this picture is a perfect example of why. It says 3 of 3, but this one frame could stand alone without the others and still tell a story. Great work, as usual :)

Day Is Done Day Is Done

Really nice!

I especially like the last frame, choosing to put her upside down makes it work so much better than if she were the other way around, makes it more personal i think. Really nice work!

THE Orange Knight THE Orange Knight

VERY nice!

Re-imagined but still instantly recognizable. Stellar job as usual.

dommi-fresh responds:

cheers mate gotta check out your art again man

With teeth With teeth

Awesome

...added to favorites. Nice work on the teeth, I really like the color variation. Excellent work.

Le Burr Le Burr

Of all of your stuff

This one is the best in my opinion. I especially like the little landscape erupting from the back of her head. Really good stuff!

With Anger With Anger

Nice

Really tight lines for the sharpie part. Great piece!

Mouse Hand Mouse Hand

Nice!

I especially like the detail on the hand, how you can see the little hairs on the hand. Really great job!

1600 responds:

Thanks! It took while to figure out how to do the hairs right