Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Perfect!

It's fucking awesome guys. REALLY well done. All the levels play like their counterparts, and the level of detail, I mean, holy shit. Really outdid yourselves with this. I know it took years of hard work, and it paid off.

Abobo responds:

Thanks, glad to see lots of people "get" what's happening here.

Cavern of the Evil Wizard Cavern of the Evil Wizard

Genius!

What an awesome idea! Why in the hell does this have such a bad score? Sometimes I wonder about people... Now, if you'll be so kind as to make the Last Starfighter video game my childhood dreams will all have come true...

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, imagine me doing that wheezy laugh of that alien with the turtle shell on his head.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Beard-tastic!

Keep up the great work Bom!

BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

Great Job Bom!

The best one in the Rock Out contest as far as I'm concerned. It's fun, looks great and isn't the same old dance dance revolution crap. I wish you the best of luck. I'm rooting for you!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you...now stop making it so hard to win anything in the art competitions! ;)

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

Great Game!

This is really good. I also don't agree with the people complaining about buying the full version. I mean, it's not like you don't get to play any at all, and if you really like it, why not support the poeple who make it? Jesus, it's only six bucks!

Youdagames responds:

By means of a special limited offer we decided to make the game $6,- Normally it would be around $15,- so its more than half the price. Somehow all that people can think of is complain about the demo bit. All of the money we get is solidly invested in monthly new games.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Best...Game...Ever...

Oh man this takes me back! God what I wouldn't do for some ectoplasmic Hi-C and a Nintendo controller...Great fucking job. The sound, the jokes about the movie (Paulie's Robot made me poop) and the difficulty. This is how hard every game used to be. It rewards you for not sucking. No cheating. No save points. BEST EVER!

Mockery responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it so much! And yeah, we tried to give it a lot of replay value by making it progressively easier with each character you unlock and then rewarding you with a new mini-game after you beat it a third time. Thanks for playing!

CuberXtreme CuberXtreme

VERY VERY GOOD

Reminiscent of Intelligent Cube for the first Playstation.